2019 Standard Rental Fees
2018 Standard Rental Fees
Wedding Only (Available Sunday-Thursday):$1600
Reception Only: $3000
Wedding & Reception
• Friday: $3800
• Saturday: $4400
• Sunday(with exception during Memorial and Labor Day weekends): $3600
• Monday-Thursday: $250/hr with a 4 hr minimum
• Holidays: $5400
Fridays & Saturdays are reserved for those wanting both a wedding & reception. You will be required to book both facilities on a Friday or a Saturday.
In case you haven't heard, we will be open year round starting in January of 2020!!!
Contact us for pricing information on 2020 winter rates and for April - November.
• Bridal cottage with floor-length mirrors and private bathroom
• Sound system available for you to play music from your phone, a CD or other device.
• Public restroom
• Sound system that makes your CD choice unbelievable with the acoustics of the high peaked ceiling
• Use of chapel and grounds for 4 hours
• Outdoor ceremony space with seating to accommodate 280 and unlimited standing room
• Covered outdoor ceremony space with access to electrical outlets
• 32 60" round tables
• 8 8' banquet tables
• 275 chairs
• Dressing room with pool table & dart board
• Access to picturesque grounds
• Over 4000 square feet of outdoor deck area
• Public restrooms
• Bar tender service
• Set up of tables in your specified configuration
• Large outdoor deck with a bridge spanning across a pond leading to outdoor ceremony space which is surrounded by wildflowers and trees
• Use of Barn and grounds for 8 hours
• All the above
• Full access to buildings and grounds from noon until midnight
4066 325th Street Shelby, IA
The best way to reach us is to take I-80 to exit 29
Head North for a mile and turn right onto County Road F66/335th Street
Take a left onto Winston Avenue and go a mile.
Turn right onto 325th Street and our property is on the right hand side of the road.
Follow the lane down to the buildings.
If you see a sign for a Level B/No Maintenance road,
DO NOT use it. These roads are not maintained by the county and when wet can lead to a stuck vehicle.